Monday, May 24, 2010

Happy Thoughts!

Last post was the bitching about price post and so this one is the happy post all about the things I love.

As I said last time, Ed and I visited the wedding planner on Saturday. We took both sets of parents with us and we managed to get a tour of the hall we are getting married in. I was afraid it would be busy so we couldn't but we got to see all the rooms we will be using. Ed and I hadn't even seen the reception room before we signed the contracts. We signed based on everything else we saw. How crazy is that? It was all so beautiful. I absolutely love our hall. The people are wonderful and despite freaking out about costs, it is so affordable. My mother, who I know doesn't think a big wedding is necessary, even loved the place. The one words we kept hearing is "wow." I love that!

No comments:

Post a Comment