Friday, August 13, 2010

Ch-ch-ch-changes!

Two or three weeks ago I went with my mother, future-mother-in-law and sister to once again try on the gold dress and also to pick it up. I also tried on the white dress again. Got the gold dress home and I couldn't get the idea of the white one out of my head. I couldn't even sleep that night. I felt like I made a huge, fat mistake. By Monday, I made the decision to change dresses and purchase the white one instead. The white one is the one I loved and I should have stuck with that! Can't cry over spilled milk though. Luckily the gold dress is inexpensive. As for the white one, I get measured for it tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! Hey you know you can sell that gold one online. I know a site that buys and sells bridal gowns that were worn or brand new. Almost like amazon of the bridal world lol

    ReplyDelete