Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I'm Marrying a Feminist!

We finally got around to mailing out the invites this week and only have a few left to send this week. Before we even started addressing the envelopes, my lovely future husband had one request: put all the ladies names first. Apparently he wants to buck tradition and all that. Works for me. We haven't gotten any comments yet so I wonder if anyone even notices.

In other news, we have managed to pay off the DJ, the Hall and our photographer. I can't even believe it. We still have some incidentals but honestly that takes a lot of the edge off.

And this post was definitely the opposite of a meltdown. Yay!

3 comments:

  1. Ha! Love that guy! I didn't notice by the way, I just assumed you put my name only lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. You honestly didn't notice we put Gamar's name? Yours was one of the invites we had to redo because we put your names on the same line and it didn't fit on the label. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAO!!! That's because both of us have long arse last names!

    Oh man, my bad, you could have put tweetle dee and tweetle dumb, I doubt I would have noticed.Ok I'm not that bad but no I didn't notice lol

    ReplyDelete