Thursday, February 24, 2011

Hello again

Long time no post. So much has happened since I last posted.

We hired the djs and florist; we've paid a large chunk of the hall and my head and exploded no less than 3 times.

This wedding planning stuff is overwhelming. We hired the dj in January and I had to take a day off of work so we could interview them all. We went with, of course, the most expensive ones but they were the best. The florist was someone my cousin recommended and we are really excited about her ideas. We FINALLY ordered the invites today. We are crazy late on that.

My cousin volunteered to do my hair because she has a cosmetology certificate but all indications are she is going to flake. Just more stress on my plate.

The most important thing of all though is that my wonderful fiance admitted that I am right and we should have eloped.

2 comments:

  1. Girl, I'd get your hair done with someone you're confident will not flake on you. Also, who's doing your makeup? Usually they have people at a salon that will do it after they do your hair so that may be an option.

    I'm debating on eloping but darn it I want my first dance!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can dance and elope! :)

    I figured I'd get whoever does my hair to do the makeup or one of the bridesmaids.

    ReplyDelete