Friday, October 29, 2010

Engagement Photos

We haven't done much for the wedding lately. We have 3 major things we need. We have the hall, my dress, and the photographer. We know who we would like to use for flowers and now we need to find a DJ. That's Ed's job and he has totally been slacking. I still love him though (*stink eye*) and am just too lazy to push him.

We have an idea for the centerpieces that would require making them ourselves. We are having a problem finding all the pieces we need but are hoping we don't have to scrap that idea.

Back to the things we have, specifically the photographer. We picked Megan Dailey, a talented photographer from West Virginia and had her fly to NYC for an engagement shoot. The shoot was part of the package we purchased and it seemed like a good way to get to know each other. We found her through a web board we all post on and we'd met her briefly a couple of years ago.

Megan, flew in on Monday, Oct. 11 and was ready to get straight to work! I was sick so I needed a nap 1st. LOL. We took shots in Central Park and at Midtown comics because Ed and I are comic geeks. I was exhausted after that and it was pouring so we headed home and resumed pics the next day.

Day 2 shots took place at the NY Transit Museum and the Brooklyn Promenade. Megan did such a great job and gave us really good directions. I am so glad we hired her.

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! I got to see a few and they were absolutely amazing! You didn't even look sick, you look great!

    ReplyDelete