Monday, April 26, 2010

The Date and Location of the Wedding are Set!

Ed and I booked a wedding venue yesterday! It's official, we are getting married mid-2011! I am in shock and very, very happy so obviously this isn't a rant post.

Despite all my arguing about not wanting to have a big wedding, we went to a beautiful ceremony yesterday and fell in love with the hall. After the reception we decided to ask about pricing and next thing we knew, we were in an office signing contracts. I know it's crazy because we haven't looked anywhere else but this takes care of one big thing and the hall includes a room to get married in, unlimited open bar, a wine hour in a beautiful room and a reception in a large room with a glass dome. There are a large variety of different foods the wedding cake is even included. We also get an ice sculpture and a bridal attendant to help with everything during the wedding. The price was extremely reasonable too.

So we put a down payment and we will be paying off the hall for the next year, which honestly freaks me out but I am still so excited. Next we have to find a DJ and a florist. I guess this is really happening!

No comments:

Post a Comment